There may be people that get their cubicle party on, but I am guessing that pocket-sized mixing decks will mostly be destined for the classrooms of overindulged teenagers – and for lonely adults seeking to entertain themselves. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t approve.
From Think Geek:
- Everything you need to mix back and forth between two MP3 players.
- Pocket sized for instant DJ action.
- Preview the next song with a separate, volume-controlled headphone jack.
- Easily fade between MP3 players with the smooth slider.
- Includes: Mixing deck, 2 short audio cables (for connecting to MP3 players), 1 long audio cable (to connect to speakers – not included), and earbuds.
- Batteries: 4 AAA (not included)
- Mixing Deck: approx. 4.5″ x 2.5″ x 1.25″
- Long Cable: 40″
- Short Cable: 17″