The Bug-A-Salt, which operates much like a Nerf gun, is mostly harmless to humans (as long as you don’t shoot them in the eyes).
The project is still in the funding stage on Indiegogo but given that it has achieved more than three times its goal and that the designer, one Lorenzo Maggiore has already had the molds cut, the chances of it seeing production are very high indeed.
No one pities the fly …
BUG-A-SALT miniaturized shotgun effect is generated through this ingenious design. Ordinary table salt is utilized as a lethal projectile with accuracy range within 3 feet. Bugs will remain whole for easy clean up.
NO LICENSES, NO LIMITS, NO BATTERIES
Insect hunting as sport has entered the 21st century with this fun, new non-toxic device.
- Lift LOADER CAP and pour in ordinary granulated table salt (Holds about 50 shots).
- SLIDE COCKING HANDLE towards you and push away towards barrel of gun. This action will activate AUTO-SAFETY and POP-UP SIGHT will appear, indicating gun is ready to fire!
- Release AUTO-SAFETY by clicking towards you.
- Aim at target and fire!
- No batteries
- Extremely inexpensive to use
- Excellent for flies on windows
- Excellent for bugs on ceilings and in corners
- Fun—Say goodbye to insect intruders