The Philips FWP3200D DJ-Dock is an interesting piece of music playing equipment. It accepts two iPhones or iPods in its rotatable bays that can be rotated to service people standing on either side of the machine. It also brings lighting effects to the party.
Regarding the lights, they can be set to flash in either red, blue or purple, or alternate between all of them and light up in time with the music.
- Made for iPod.
- VFD display with LED backlight.
- MP3 playback.
- FM tuner with built-in aerial.
- Stereo speakers generating 300 watts RMS – the average measurement of the speakers output.
- Headphone socket for personal listening.
- Size H385, W704, D364cm.
- Mains operated or batteries required 1 x CR2025 (included).
- EAN/MPN/UPC/ISBN: 871258162978 6.
It looks loud, but if the volume is insufficient then you can plug in a matching FWP1000 speaker kit (which can be daisy chained) to achieve an extra 240W of power – and make your neighbors either love you or appreciate the fact that your taste in music is truly awful.
It looks like it is only available in Europe for now, but give it time and who knows.