Nobody really needs the M48 Kommando Tactical Shovel, but there is something to be said for this savage little multitool. It is is, at its most basic level, a shovel, but the onboard saw and chopping edge, it becomes a handy little piece of camping/survival and/or guerrilla gardening equipment.
- Garden and kill zombies, all with one tool
- Stainless steel shovel with pointy end, partially serrated edge, and concave chopping edge
- Use for camping, light chopping, zombie killing
- Handle Materials: Injection-molded nylon with fiberglass/nylon reinforcement
- Head Materials: Tempered 2Cr13 stainless steel with hard black oxide coating
- Pouch Materials: Reinforced nylon
- Dimensions: 16.25″ overall length
The whole zombie preparedness thing is starting to get a little tired, but this kills a few birds with one stone and fits into a backpack.